Join the Team
Interested in joining our ever-growing team? Check out our open positions.
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Employment: Full Time
LEAP Group is seeking a confident leader to join our Creative Team.
The Producer will make an impact driving results throughout the creative process of content production including digital, print, photo, animation, and video. You create solutions that deliver on-brief, brand, and budget. You love strategizing with creative people and you are an incredible communicator and facilitator. You are a self-starter who excels at fixing gray-area problems. Your communication and project management chops are outstanding, and you care about every detail and you don't miss deadlines.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting all deadlines
- Must be very detail-oriented and have a passion for organization
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Post-Secondary Education preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing creative / agency / marketing / video / animation / content or other types of creative projects
- Experience within the advertising, marketing, or PR industry is a preferred
- Previous roles in traffic management or project management are a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a required
- Competency with other MS Office tools is required
- Previous experience using project management platforms (WorkFront, Basecamp, Asana) is a preferred
- Project Coordination/Management in dynamic work environment
- Manage and coordinate creative projects including in-taking new requests; project plan set ups; creative task management, project prioritization, and delivery
- Maintain and manage production calendars, email, and contacts
- Lead production meetings with diverse teams to gather and distill information, track timelines, and ask the right questions for context, clarifying ambiguous and assumptive feedback
- Provide weekly project status reports
- Solve logistics for creatives including traveling, scheduling, and production expenses
- Assist with estimate creation and monitor project scope to avoid scope creep
- Track all assets reviews and approvals
- Perform trafficking QA for all campaigns, including pre and post launch
- Facilitating communication between requesters, designers, while routing assets across teams as needed.
- Review and coordinate all internal production related paperwork, including call sheets, production reports, crew lists, wrap reports, and shoot schedules.