Join the Team
Interested in joining our ever-growing team? Check out our open positions.
Location: Louisville, KY
Employment: Full Time
LEAP Group Network
"Market Less. Matter More." - that is LEAP Group's philosophy. We believe that to be effective, content and experiences must be relevant and meaningful to the audience for which it's intended. That's easy to understand but much harder to deliver on. And even more important for our own marketing and content efforts.
LEAP Group is an independent network of wholly owned agencies. LEAP Group's consumer-centric, data-driven approach creates a seamless journey for customers across all digital, physical and virtual touch points. Our "Market Less. Matter More." point of view means we partner with brands to guide an informed strategy that truly makes them matter more to their audiences.
LEAP Group's network includes: LEAP Amp, a full-service media and amplification agency; LEAP Spark, a full-service production agency; LEAP Frame, an original content agency; LEAP Agency, a full-service digital agency; and LEAP Matter, a branding and design agency.
We are looking for a conceptual thinker who can dig in and understand how our brand and sub-brands are positioned and ensure that those nuances are on-point and clear. We are looking for someone who is insatiably curious, creatively ambitious and extremely versatile.
The Marketing Manager manages the day-to-day marketing activities and long-term marketing strategies for LEAP Group as a holding company as well as the individual agencies within our network. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and ever-changing needs. Being a self-starter as well as being able to pivot quickly is a must.
You will help to brainstorm and produce editorial content, social content, web content as well as research studies and pitch decks. You will work alongside our CMO and Corporate Creative Director in creative ideation, executing digital and integrated campaigns and lead generation activities.
The Marketing Manager works directly with our Corporate Creative Director and reports to the CMO. This position regularly interfaces with VP's and Owners of the company in business strategy and planning meetings.
Duties of the Marketing Manager include:
- Manage all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company, in line with company objectives
- Establish marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Research and analyze market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities and lead gen effors
- Participate in the company's marketing budget
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns; prepare online and print marketing campaigns
- Generate concept, copy, interface, graphic design ideas and navigational structure of projects within a collaborative team or individually
- Write well-informed creative and long form copy for websites, advertising, social, branding and promotion; be able to write clear, persuasive and original copy
- Write video scripts for videos and working with our production agency to produce them
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Oversee the brand identity of each agency
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve recognition
- Manage the improvement the usability, design, content and conversion of the agency's websites.
- Review new tech to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Develop and sustain strong working relationships with all stakeholders
- Present the marketing strategies to directors, sales and marketing teams
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Work closely with outsourced resources and assist with new product launches
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Track all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
What you need!
- 3 - 5 years of agency and advertising experience
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Advertising, Marketing & Communications, Copywriting or Journalism
- Proven experience executing successful marketing and lead gen campaigns
- Expert knowledge of search tactics, email strategies, social channels, emerging mediums
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of Adobe InDesign and working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of writing for web and search strategy; Skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Experience brainstorming with a team for ideation and creative ideas
- Have an excellent sense of copy within design, copywriting skills, type and design
- Editorial experience would be a plus
- Passion for advertising - visual and verbal communication is a hobby of yours
- Enjoy the art of persuasion as well as understanding consumer thinking and behavior
- Hungry to grow and learn; you work until the deliverable is the quality it should be
- Highly creative and imaginative and always curious about changes within digital and traditional advertising
- Be able to see other people's point of view and take constructive feedback
- Have an eye for detail
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess good leadership, people and project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on time; you enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving. collaborative team environment
LEAP Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: LEAP Group is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at LEAP Group are based on business needs, job requirement and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. LEAP Group will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. LEAP Group encourages applicants of all ages.