Join the Team
Interested in joining our ever-growing team? Check out our open positions.
Location: Louisville, KY
Employment: Full Time
We are looking for a Systems Administrator to support our technology team who reports to the IT Director. This position ensures internal infrastructure, design, administration, and security services are optimized for various service offerings. This person will be responsible for design changes as needed to support the company's customer needs.
- Builds Trust: You honor your word by doing what you say you are going to do.
- Self-directed, proactive and responsive to the change in Information Systems; able to recognize issues and inconsistencies and bring them to the attention of the team.
- Ability to work and define requirements from customer needs.
- Ability to put requirements into operational scenarios and communicate effectively with management and customers.
- Responsible for administration, monitoring and maintenance of server hardware, infrastructure, SANs, Blade Enclosures, Load Balancers and overall network.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, backup, recover, and secure servers (Linux/Windows).
- Work with project managers to oversee the design and implementation of complex Client-based solutions.
- Work closely with software engineering and operation teams to troubleshoot system and application performance issues.
- Execute with server configuration changes and maintenance tasks on routine basis.
- Document site configurations, network requirements, and infrastructure topologies.
- Maintain and support 2 data centers and a few branch offices.
- Recommend software and hardware enhancements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with staff at all levels.
- Independently evaluate situations, exercising judgment and decision making.
- High level of responsibility regarding confidential information and maintaining confidentiality
- Other technical duties as required.
- 4+ years experience in Systems Administrator or related technical role
- Experience with virtualization technologies
- Experience in Networking for Router, Firewall and Switch
- Expertise managing LAMP Stack Servers or Linux Hosting
- Knowledge of Windows Server Administration
- Advanced Networking
- Azure Infrastructure and Integration
- Log and Performance Monitoring
- Multi-server, multi-platform, and multi-office environment experience
- Microsoft Office 365 and migration to Microsoft cloud services are a plus
- Nutanix experience