LEAP Amp is hiring a part-time Paid Search / Media Manager to join our amplification + media agency on a contract basis anticipated 10 – 20 hours per week
If you’re a driven marketer with strong paid search experience, interested in joining a collaborative team with flexible opportunities, we’d love to hear from you.
When joining LEAP, you’re joining a team that is passionate, innovative, and connected. Some words we’ve heard our teammates use to describe our culture are welcoming, collaborative, flexible, and dog-friendly warning: your interview may be accompanied by a wagging tail. We give our team the ability to make an impact with clients, while expanding their experience and depth of knowledge in the process.
DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE MARKETING COMES FROM DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE TEAMS
We recognize our teammates are our greatest assets in helping our clients market less and matter more. Diverse backgrounds, opinions and perspectives on our team allow us to expand our own perspectives and, in the process, create solutions that are innovative, creative, and strategic.
We’re constantly working to transform our agencies and industry into spaces that are more diverse, equitable, and inclusive, and we welcome the addition of YOUR unique voice and perspective. Don’t forget to ask us about our focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion during your interview.
WHO IS THE PAID SEARCH MANAGER CONTRACT
Paid Search Managers are experts at finding exciting ways to amplify client content. This means both strategizing and executing sophisticated media programs.
- You enjoy staying up to date on the latest pay-per-click industry trends
- You have a passion for search and digital marketing
- You enjoy supporting clients
- Your detail-orientation is unmatched
- You’re enthusiastic about social and digital media
A day in the life includes things like:
- Managing, reviewing, and performing daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintaining and monitoring keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Managing the creation of large keyword lists.
- Providing oversight and managing new paid search and paid media campaigns and aiding in the creation of paid media/search marketing initiatives.
- Managing display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Providing oversight and management of weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goal tracking, revenue tracking, and other initiatives.
- Monitoring and evaluating paid search and paid media results and performance.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- 3+ years media management experience, with at least 2 years’ experience managing pay-per-click ads
- A Google Ads certification
- Great writing and communication skills
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in a related field or comparable work experience
Important note: if you think you have what it takes to be a great Paid Search Manager but don’t necessarily meet all of these qualifications, please still apply! While we work hard to eliminate unnecessary requirements from our job ads, our teams and needs are constantly evolving, and we’d always love the opportunity to connect and see what might be a fit.
WHERE IS THIS OPPORTUNITY?
Our offices are located in Louisville, KY, Cincinnati, OH, and Indianapolis, IN. While we’d love the chance to see your smiling face in-office, this role is open to remote candidates too.
CHECK US OUT
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
LEAP complies with the ADA and ADAAA. If you need reasonable accommodation to apply, interview, or do the job, please send an email to our Human Resources Manager, Chelsea, at email@example.com so that we can evaluate your accommodation request.