LEAP Agency is hiring a full-time SEO Copywriter to join our full-service digital marketing agency.
If you’re a motivated copywriter with experience writing for web or social, interested in joining a collaborative team with supportive benefits like unlimited PTO, we’d love to hear from you.
When joining LEAP, you’re joining a team that is passionate, innovative, and connected. Some words we’ve heard our teammates use to describe our culture are welcoming, collaborative, flexible, and dog-friendly warning: your interview may be accompanied by a wagging tail.
We give our team the ability to make an impact with clients, while expanding their experience and depth of knowledge in the process. We like to show our appreciation for everything our teammates do by offering supportive and inclusive benefits that allow them to thrive. This includes things like:
- Remote work options
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Unlimited PTO and Summer Fridays office fully closed the 1st and 3rd Fridays of June/July/Aug
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid access to coaching and therapy
- Local fitness membership
- 401k plan with 1:1 access to investment advisor
- Company profit sharing
- Health, dental, vision, and ancillary benefits
- Paid professional development opportunities
DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE MARKETING COMES FROM DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE TEAMS
We recognize our teammates are our greatest assets in helping our clients market less and matter more. Diverse backgrounds, opinions and perspectives on our team allow us to expand our own perspectives and, in the process, create solutions that are innovative, creative, and strategic.
We’re constantly working to transform our agencies and industry into spaces that are more diverse, equitable, and inclusive, and we welcome the addition of YOUR unique voice and perspective. Don’t forget to ask us about our focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion during your interview.
WHO IS THE SEO COPYWRITER?
The SEO copywriter delivers search-optimized website copy and collaborates on content strategy, implementing feedback with ease. You are motivated, have excellent writing and editing skills, and are comfortable with a fast-paced work environment and adaptable to working with a variety of B2B/B2C industries.
A day in the life might include:
- Identifying competitive keyword opportunities and targeted keyword lists
- Translating SEO strategy into engaging content
- Updating existing webpages with content ideas and strategic keyword opportunities
- Writing blog posts that target SERP features, focus keywords, and LSI keywords
- Writing and revising meta titles and descriptions for search
- Conducting data analysis and reporting
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- 1.5+ years experience, including experience copywriting for web and/or social media
- Preferred technical writing experience in various B2B and B2C industries
- Preferred experience with SEMrush or other SEO tools, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and web-based content management systems WordPress, Drupal, etc.
- Preferred experience with skyscraper link building technique
Please be sure to attach samples of writing or past SEO wins with your application.
Important note: if you think you have what it takes to be a great SEO Copywriter but don’t necessarily meet all of these qualifications, please still apply! While we work hard to eliminate unnecessary requirements from our job ads, our teams and needs are constantly evolving, and we’d always love the opportunity to connect and see what might be a fit.
WHERE IS THIS ROLE?
Our offices are located in Louisville, KY, Cincinnati, OH, and Indianapolis, IN. This role is open to remote candidates, but preference will be given to those in our footprint.
CHECK US OUT
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
LEAP complies with the ADA and ADAAA. If you need reasonable accommodation to apply, interview, or do the job, please send an email to our Human Resources Manager, Chelsea, at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can evaluate your accommodation request.